Integrated Business Communications Systems That Bring All Your Applications Together—In Or Out Of the Office
Do you have a sales force that serves your firm better being out on the road rather than in the office?
Does your customer service department need access to the sales department’s emails to help callers?
Would it benefit your company to have all your telephone, internet, mobile phone, and email accessible from your desktop computer?
If so, you need a system that provides unified communications (UC). UC is the marriage of communications software and telephone and computing hardware. It offers companies unprecedented flexibility and convenience in terms of business communications with mobility apps, web-based dashboards, and connected communications platforms (such as live chat) that keep operations humming along without interruption, on and from any device.
Software as a telecom service
Unified communications show up as:
- Live chat, computer-to-computer and location-to-location.
- The ability to have an email conversation and phone conversation at the same time.
- Send your office phone voice mail to Outlook so you can view voice mail messages at the computer.
Software apps unify your work force’s mobile devices with office technology
Tele-Data’s offers exciting software apps that tie mobile devices to office communications by integrating the business phone system in the app. This allows for a slew of time-saving, convenient UC services:
- Have your business phone, smartphone and email all functioning as one entity.
- Send your voice mail to your cell phone.
- See missed calls or voice mail at the office on your smartphone.
- Send text messages from the app to someone’s personal computer.
- BYOD (bring your own device) – employees can work from their own laptops, tablets or smartphones via apps that allow you to maintain a high level of data control, greater security, and centrally manage your telecom system. The central office becomes an anywhere office for today’s more mobile workforce: telecommuters, outside sales reps, field service personnel and more.
Unified communications are flexible, scalable and it’s all software-driven. Long story short, it’s what you need to run your business more efficiently today. Ask Tele-Data about how to bring this integration to your company through our on-site or cloud-based telecom solutions.