With a variety of smartphones and tablets being used for business communications, it has become increasingly important to integrate these devices into existing communication infrastructures securely and cost-effectively, while enabling the mobile workforce to be more productive.
ShoreTel Mobility extends voice and unified communications (UC) applications to a wide range of mobile platforms including Android, BlackBerry, iPhone and Nokia, while integrating with major PBX and UC systems - including Cisco, Avaya, Nortel, ShoreTel and Microsoft.
Users can leverage a single converged device for both business and personal communications, and access deskphone and UC capabilities on their devices without having to learn a new interface. Additionally, the solution's fast and automatic selection of the best network (Wi-Fi or ceullular, voice over 3G/4G) allows for optimization of cost, call quality and coverage.
- Reduce enterprise telecom costs
- Secure enterprise communications for mobile workers
- Control enterprise mobile communications while allowing personal device use
- Create a more responsive and accessible workforce
- Simplify management and deployment