If you have less than one hundred phones for your business, watch the video below to understand the difference between a local company (like us) and larger national providers, such as RingCentral, 8×8, or Vonage.
Why do New Jersey–based companies choose to hire Tele-Data Solutions to service or to replace their VoIP phone systems? Because we have over thirty-five years of experience in telecom expertise and client relationships. Also, to provide clients with a better overall experience, when appropriate, we travel on site for sales, installation, end user training, and ongoing technical support.
Who we are a good fit for:
- Privately held New Jersey–based companies.
- Businesses that value phones and technology to run their offices.
- Businesses located in Northern and Central New Jersey that have between 10 and 150 phones.
- Businesses that prefer to hire a local phone provider that can travel on site for sales, installation, and training.
- Businesses with multiple locations and headquarters located in New Jersey.
These are just some of the industries we serve:
- Auto dealerships
- Law firms
- CPA firms
- Medical practices
- Service providers, such as those in the HVAC or plumbing industry
- New Jersey–based nonprofits
Who we are not a good fit for:
- Businesses that only need a virtual auto attendant to route calls to cell phones.
- Businesses with headquarters located in a state other than New Jersey.
- Businesses that don’t value or rely on phones to run the company effectively.
- Nasty or abusive clients. (We’re not kidding!)
Please contact us if you would like more information or want to receive a proposal for a phone system!