Why do New Jersey–based companies choose to hire Tele-Data Solutions to service or to replace their VoIP phone systems? Because we have over thirty-five years of experience in telecom expertise and client relationships. Also, to provide clients with a better overall experience, when appropriate, we travel on site for sales, installation, end user training, and ongoing technical support.
Who we are a good fit for:
- Privately held businesses located in Northern and Central New Jersey that have between 10 and 250 phones (single or multiple office locations that require supported and up-to-date phone systems).
- Businesses that prefer to hire a local provider that will travel onsite for surveys, installation, end-user training, and support.
- Businesses that rely on their phones to service clients and to run their specific businesses and for whom downtime is not acceptable.
- Businesspeople who embrace mobile- and software-based technology in addition to phone hardware.
We service clients of all shapes and sizes in various industries. For example, many of our current clients fit into these industries:
- Service-based businesses (e.g., HVAC companies, plumbers, and more)
- Professional services (e.g., legal firms, CPAs, wealth management companies, engineering firms, and more)
- Multisite medical practices
- New Jersey–based nonprofits
Who we are not a good fit for:
- Businesses that require less than five IP phones at their offices.
- A business with its headquarters located in another state. (Other providers are better equipped to serve you.)
- Businesses that place little to no value on their phone technology.
- Businesses that don’t want to bring in new communication tools to be more efficient and profitable.
- Abusive or nasty clients.
Please contact us if you would like more information or want to receive a proposal for a phone system.
If you have less than one hundred phones for your business, watch the video below to understand the difference between a local company (like us) and larger national providers, such as RingCentral, 8×8, or Vonage.