New Jersey Businesses
CEO of ADP Statewide Insurance, Florham Park, NJ
Paul describes his experience replacing their Toshiba phone system with a new cloud-based phone system with Tele-Data Solutions.
CEO of AlliedOP, Randolph, NJ
David describes his experience migrating his seventeen traditional office phone systems to a cloud-based VoIP phone solution with Tele-Data Solutions.
Who we are a good fit for
- Privately held businesses located in Northern and Central New Jersey that have between 10 and 250 phones (single or multiple office locations that require supported and up-to-date phone systems).
- Businesses that prefer to hire a local provider that will travel onsite for surveys, installation, end-user training, and support.
- Businesses that rely on their phones to service clients and to run their specific businesses and for whom downtime is not acceptable.
- Businesspeople who embrace mobile- and software-based technology in addition to phone hardware.
We service clients of all shapes and sizes in various industries. For example, many of our current clients fit into these industries:
- Service-based businesses (e.g., HVAC companies, plumbers, and more)
- Professional services (e.g., legal firms, CPAs, wealth management companies, engineering firms, and more)
- Multisite medical practices
- New Jersey–based nonprofits
Who we are not a good fit for
- Businesses that require less than five IP phones at their offices.
- A business with its headquarters located in another state. (Other providers are better equipped to serve you.)
- Businesses that place little to no value on their phone technology.
- Businesses that don’t want to bring in new communication tools to be more efficient and profitable.
- Abusive or nasty clients.
“Tele-Data's services have really given us peace of mind and convenience. They have really come through for us. Our data is absolutely critical to our business and before working with Tele-Data, we had a problem with our tape backup. We spent tons of money trying to resolve that issue with a previous vendor and we were so fed up with the whole thing. Tele-Data gave us a backup solution that resolved the issue immediately and helped us to avoid any ongoing backup headaches. I also travel quite a bit for business and so my ``away`` messages in Outlook are important to me. For MONTHS, my previous vendor worked on getting my ``out of office`` messages to work and he never got it right. Tele-Data resolved that issue in just a few hours. It's so much easier to make one phone call and know that all my computer and telephone needs are being handled. Thanks, Damon!”- CPA, Partner
I never imagined we could manage our day to day business this well. Your system provides us with tools that we couldn't live without. We've seen a huge jump in employee productivity and customer service quality since implementing the new technology.- President
I wanted to thank you for setting up the luncheon to go over the upgrade to the SIP lines and the new equipment. It really was informative and gave me some great ideas to help the flow of business in the future. Great features, money saving ideas and ease of doing business, are just some of the things I believe we can use going forward.- Controller
TeleData Solutions has been an outstanding partner in solving our telecommunications and technology needs. They has helped us make our systems work harder for us and allows us to hold our people more accountable. From assessing the quality of our phone interactions with our customers to allowing us to monitor the production of our business develop associates and salespeople, Tele-Data helps us be more profitable every single day.- President
1767 Route 22 West
Union, NJ 07083